Adding web references can be done in Visual Studio. This generates a proxy class that consumes the TecRMI SOAP service and the related object model automatically. Required assembly references will also be automatically added.
- Go to the project explorer and rightclick on references of the project where you want to add the web reference.
- In the context menu click "Add Service Reference...".
- In the opened dialog click "Advanced...".
- In the opened dialog click "Add Web Reference...".
- Type the service address "https://rmi-services.tecalliance.net/soap/ServiceCommon.asmx" in the "URL" field.
- Click the "Go" button and wait until the service is found.
- Type "Services.TecRMI.Common" as namespace of the service proxy class in the "Web Reference Name" field.
- Click "Add Reference".